Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Tree Squirrel

I was at Eisenhower Park this morning.  Yes, again! I am amazed that I can easily walk around snapping shots for a couple of hours and it seems like it has only been minutes.  I love playing around with my camera and I don't even mind if the setting is the same. Sure, I like to see new places, but I always seem to see something new in the places that I have already been before.

This morning I came across several squirrels scampering, and well, shall we say attempting to increase the squirrel population (no, get your minds out of the gutter; no pictures of that!).  The tree squirrel, even though it is part of the rodent family, is very cute.  Check out these squirrel pix.

Going up!


Spiderman Squirrel


I'm open...throw me the ball, throw me the ball!


Ready for my close up!


Defying gravity


No comments:

Post a Comment