Total Pageviews

Monday, August 27, 2012

Cold Spring Harbor-Panorama

Welcome back!  So I tried my first panorama image from the little park that I told you about yesterday. It took me a while to figure out how to shoot in the panorama mode on the Canon SX 40HS.  The camera tells you to overlap the images a bit, and you can choose to sweep from left to right or vice versa depending upon your own preference.  If I am remembering correctly, I used 4 or 5 images to create this panorama.  The images are not stitched in camera; you need to use the supplied Canon software to stitch the images together.  It took me a bit of trying to figure it out, and then once you get it, you get it.  Got it?  I think the panorama mode for scenery/landscapes is really amazing.



I uploaded my panorama to a free 3D panorama website.  You can check out my 3D panorama by clicking on the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment