Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Old Photo Revisited

If you are anything like me, you've got boxes of photos as well as CD's of digital photos totally unorganized.  I seem to start with a method to my madness, but soon abandon it for some other system resulting in total CHAOS.  I vow to figure out a better organizational system, and if you have one, I am all ears.  In the meantime, I found this digital photo I took several years ago at Point Lookout.  I really liked the composition, and wanted to play with the photo in GIMP.  Due to the definition of the clouds, I decided to go for a 'fake HDR' look.  Here is the original photo and the enhanced photo using the 'Fake HDR Plus' add-on script in GIMP.  The original photo was taken with a Canon Powershot SD550.  I like the original, but I think I prefer the 'pop' of the enhanced photo. Which photo do you prefer, and why?




No comments:

Post a Comment