Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

RUDY

Enjoying the day
Today's post is all about Rudy!  Rudy is my 14 lb. mini (debatable) dachshund.  She's looking more like a little sausage lately.  Time to lay off the Liv A Snaps, I guess.  Rudy turned 9 years old exactly 1 week ago.  I was trying to get some snaps of her today, but it was a bit difficult.  I don't think she liked the camera.  It's not exactly that she was afraid of it, but she tried to avoid it when possible.  She also was not overly cooperative being where I wanted her to be; hence a lot of shadows and the like.  Anyway, here is what I came up with.  No special effects here; just regular old snapshots today all taken with the Canon SX 40HS.
Say Cheese

What am I thinking about?


Maybe if I close my eyes she'll leave me alone already


No comments:

Post a Comment